1. How much do the apartments cost?
The current prices are on the website.
2. Are towels and bed linen available in the apartment?
Yes, there are towels and bed linen for every guest in the apartments.
3. Is there a hair-dryer in the apartment?
Yes, in every Manzara-apartment a hair-dryer is provided.
4. Is there a waterboiler or a coffee machine in the apartment?
Yes, there is a waterboiler and a french-press in every apartment.
5. Is the apartment provided with a heating/toilet?
Yes, both is being provided in every Manzara-apartment.
6. Will breakfast be delivered to the apartments?
Yes, except for sundays. We charge a fee depending on the location of the apartment.
7. Do you offer a washing service?
We have a washing machine that our guest can use
8. Is payment via creditcard possible?
Yes. Depending on the bank of the guest additional fees will by charged.
9. How much does a transfer from and to the airport cost
The prices of the tranfer are depending on the airport (Atatürk/Sabiha Gökcen) and can be seen on our website.
10. Is the tap water drinkable?
We would not suggest drinking the water. For brushing the teeth or taking a shower is not a problem.
11. Can you pay in Euro everywhere?
Not everywhere but in most places.
12. Where can I find tickets for the public transportation? Do (3-)day-tickets exist?
So called Jeton/Token (plastic chips) can be found at every station and an Istanbulcard at almost every big station. Day-tickets or 3-day-tickets do not exist.
13. Where can I buy tickets for concerts and events?
You can buy them at Biletix.com